Get paid to eat cheese and drink wine this Christmas!
- Cartwright and Butler are looking to recruit one lucky candidate to review their cheese and wine selection, ahead of the festive season
- The individual will be paid £500, as well as receiving a very generous amount of cheese and wine
- The lucky individual wouldn’t require any prior experience, but should be able to demonstrate a passion for cheese and wine tasting
With Christmas just around the corner, Cartwright & Butler are looking to hire one lucky person to review their cheese and wines, ahead of the festive season.
Cheese boards are an important part of the Christmas season for many people, which is exactly why the luxury gift company is looking to bring in some extra expertise to help them perfect their offering this year.
In addition to receiving as much cheese and wine a person could ever dream of, the lucky individual will also be paid £500 to share their thoughts and expertise on each individual cheese and wine, critiquing them on everything from taste to the packaging.
What’s best – you don’t need any experience in reviewing, just a demonstrated passion for eating cheese and drinking wine!
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a palette experienced at tasting cheese and drinking wine
- Able to give honest opinions and critical feedback
- A good eye for product presentation and consumer experience
The application process couldn’t be easier and those interested should share their name, email address, and a short personal statement on why they’d be the best person for the job.
To apply, visit this link here: https://www.cartwrightandbutler.co.uk/blog/were-hiring-wine-and-cheese-reviewer and simply send your CV, along with a short description of why you’d be the perfect candidate to email@example.com
On top of the cheese and wine, the individual will also be gifted accompanying crackers to help further enhance the tasting session, along with one of Cartwright & Butlers cheese boards for presentation.
Gemma Barton, Head of Marketing & eCommerce at Cartwright & Butler said “The festive season is huge for us at Cartwright & Butler which is exactly why we’re looking to receive additional support in reviewing our cheese boards and tasting wines this year.
“The ideal candidate needs to have a passion for everything surrounding cheese and wine. From the presentation to the taste, we’re looking for someone who can give us a comprehensive review of each product so we can use this information as part of our market research.”