Got leftover dough balls? Why not treat your sweet tooth guests (or just yourself) with these chocolatey indulgent treats created by Portable Pizza Oven Pioneers Gozney. Easy and effortless, these donuts are covered in a creamy Nutella mix that are so tasty you’ll be making dough just to get your hands on it!
(Serves 2-4 )
(Oven Temp. 460 F)
• 230g – 250g Leftover dough balls
• 140g Nutella
• Chopped Hazelnuts (optional)
1. Beat the Nutella and cream together till smooth and set to one side.
2. Split a dough ball in half and carefully reshape each half so they are round just like the original dough ball.
3. Flatten the half a doughball into a flat circle before using a 4cm ring or cutter to make a hole in the centre.
4. Pre heat oven to around 460 fahrenheit and heat a baking sheet in the oven. Once hot, carefully remove the baking sheet and pop the prepped dough nuts onto the tray before getting the tray straight into the oven.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes (you can check they’re done by taking a donut off the tray and tapping the base- it should sound hollow)
6. Allow the dough nutz to cool for a good few minutes before dipping into the Nutella and cream mix and popping onto a serving plate.
7. Sprinkle over the chopped nuts if using, and serve.
For best results, the recipe is perfect for the Roccbox, the world’s first portable pizza oven that reaches up to 932F, allowing you to serve up restaurant-style dishes every time and any time.
Roccbox includes both wood and gas burners, as well as a commercial grade pizza peel with each oven. Gozney also offer foodie inspiration with their interactive Kitchen, featuring firm favourite recipes and special guests.